Tuesday, December 8, 2015

30 Day Beach Body Challenge

I enjoyed doing the 30 Day Squat Challenge so much and even if there wasn't much of a difference to see, I could definitely feel a big difference. I'm going to keep going with a new challenge! The 30 Day Beach Body Challenge!
Although I don't plan on going to the beach anytime soon, it has a ton of different exercises and I'm adding 50 squats per day. I Just finished day 8 and am loving it! I doubt it'll yield any big results, but having a littler calendar I can cross off every day is exactly what I need to stay motivated. They are hour-long workouts, but it's definitely better than nothing!
via

If you ever want to participate in a challenge, or even find a different challenge, 30dayfitnesschallenges.com has over 15 different 30 day fitness challenges that target different parts of the body to try!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog