Monday, December 28, 2015

Fitbit

About a month ago, I got myself a Fitbit. It's basically an all-in-one watch.... I've needed a watch for a while and thought this one could be really useful, especially with all the running I do!


I decided to get the Charge HR. This one has a heart rate monitor on top of the pedometer and watch setting. It also tracks your sleep, distance walked, active minutes, calories burned and even how many floors you've climbed! The battery also lasts about 3-4 days, so you rarely have to worry about charging it, or worrying about it dying halfway through a run. The only downside is that it's not waterproof....
via
via
On the app can set goals, see your progress, track how much water you drink or what you eat, track your weight loss, even indicate which arm you have it on! (You can also set a silent, vibrate alarm so you don't have to wake up your partner when you go running at an ungodly hour.) As for setting weight loss goals, you can customize your weight loss progress, depending on how much you want to lose and how fast, then the app will help you figure out how much of a calorie deficiency you need without you having to calculate it all yourself (I can't math to save my life so this is super useful!)
via
So far, I really love this thing and would definitely recommend it to anyone. It's definitely giving me the motivation to walk the extra 5 minutes to get my 10,000 footsteps or those few extra calories.

What's your favourite fitness tracker?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog